Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-03-27 Origin: Site
Lithium ion phosphate batteries(LiFePO4 or LFP Batteries) are a type of rechargeable battery with many advantages and uses. From powering electric vehicles to providing continuous power for medical devices, these versatile batteries can provide the energy needs of a wide range of applications. Their long lifespan and ability to withstand high temperatures make them ideal for long-term use in demanding environments. With new developments in battery technology, Lithium ion phosphate batteries will continue to be a reliable source of energy that supports our way of life.
What is the main raw material of Lithium Ion Phosphate Battery?
Applications of LFP batteries
What is the difference between Lithium Ion Phosphate Battery and lithium battery?
Lithium iron phosphate battery refers to a lithium ion battery with lithium iron phosphate as the positive electrode. The positive electrode data of lithium-ion batteries mainly include lithium cobalt acid, lithium manganese acid, lithium nickel acid, ternary data, lithium iron phosphate, etc. Lithium cobalt oxide is the anode material of most lithium-ion batteries.
Lithium ion phosphate batteries are used in a variety of applications, including powering electric vehicles, storing energy from renewable sources such as solar and wind power, and providing backup power for critical applications such as hospitals and data centers.
Lithium ion phosphate batteries offer a number of advantages over traditional lead-acid batteries, including higher energy density, longer life span, and improved safety. Electric vehicles powered by Lithium ion phosphate batteries can travel further on a single charge than those powered by lead-acid batteries, making them well suited for long-distance travel. Lithium ion phosphate batteries are also more resistant to “memory effect”, meaning they can be recharged more times without losing capacity.
Lithium ion phosphate batteries are not without drawbacks however – they are typically more expensive than lead-acid batteries, and their performance can be impacted by high temperatures. Nonetheless, the advantages of Lithium ion phosphate batteries make them an attractive option for a wide range of applications.
1. The lithium iron phosphate battery will not catch fire or explode when punctured, but the lithium battery will.
2. The lithium iron phosphate battery will not catch fire and explode when it is overcharged to 100%; the lithium-ion battery will gas and swell when it reaches the specified value.
3. The typical voltage of a lithium iron phosphate battery is 3.2V, and that of a lithium-ion battery is 3.7V.
4. The lithium iron phosphate battery is resistant to overcharge and overdischarge, and it can recover more than 80% after being put to 0 for a short time. Lithium-ion batteries will be irreversibly damaged when they are over-charged to 2.6V.
5. Lithium iron phosphate battery can be discharged with high current, above 10C20C, and lithium ion battery can only be discharged at 3~5C.
Now Benergy Tech Co. Ltd have a core researching team with engineers who have been devoting to developing and researching batteries for over 10 years and we use advanced automotive production equipment, best quality materials for production, which make our batteries quality reliable and with wonderful performance. Benergy developed a type of low temperature LFP batteries which can work under -40°C, which can be used for extremely cold environment, like deep ocean, polar researching, cold chain equipment.
No. 1912 Huaxin Business Building Dabei Rd Shiqiao Street Panyu Guangzhou China
Tel: +86-20 3156 1865